All museums of the Staatliche Museen zu Berlin are temporarily closed. No exhibitions or events will take place until 30 November 2020. Libraries remain open. Read more
By registering, the participants agree to the following conditions:
- The photo walk is intended to use the photos on Instagram. Of course, we are happy if the participants publish the photos on other social media channels and platforms. To use the photos on a personal website without further utilization is permitted as well. Any kind of commercial utilization of photos of museum interiors or objects (for example via a stock photo provider or in the form of a printed publication) requires a separate approval. In case of doubt, please contact kommunikation [at] smb.spk-berlin.de.
- The official hashtag of the event will be announced in a separate message. We appreciate it if you link the account @staatlichemuseenzuberlin.
- In general, all exhibits and premises can be photographed during the walk. Exceptions to this rule will be communicated on site. Tripods must not be used. There is no Wi-Fi is in the exhibition rooms.
- The participants are obliged to follow the conservatory guidelines of the Staatliche Museen zu Berlin. Flash light is not allowed in the exhibition rooms; exceptions will be indicated on site.
- The organizer takes photos and videos of the event during the photo walk. These may be published on the social media channels. The participants agree.
- The Staatliche Museen zu Berlin would be grateful if the participants make their photos or a selection of photos available to them, so that they can possibly be included in a picture gallery on the online chanels of the Staatliche Museen zu Berlin. This is not an obligation.